SHARE YOUR RESEARCH FINDINGS!
We invite authors to submit abstracts for oral or poster presentation at the International Egg Symposium 2016. The theme of the symposium is Egg Nutrition, Human Health and Functional Food.
Please use the abstract template and guidelines to prepare your submission. Email your completed template to Abstract Submission clearly stating in your email whether your abstract is to be considered for a poster presentation or oral presentation.
* Please send submit your findings as soon as possible *
Abstract submission guidelines
• Original abstracts for oral or poster presentation should be submitted to fit one of the following six categories:
– Social license and sustainability of egg production
Egg in dietary pattern
Egg nutrition and human health
Egg protein in human health
Value-added egg processing
Egg-derived functional foods
• Abstracts may be submitted via Abstract Submittance Link
• Please state in your submission whether your abstract is to be considered for a poster presentation, oral presentation or both and the category it relates to
• Abstracts must be received as soon as possible
• Abstract Template MUST BE USED
• Please ensure your entry is text only and does not include tables, charts or figures
• The abstract should be a maximum of 300 words (approx. 2000 characters)
• All abstracts will undergo peer review by the Committee and if successful will be accepted and allocated as a poster presentation or oral presentation
• A decision on the acceptance of your abstract will be made by 6 September 2016
• Abstracts are not edited by the organizers and author corrections will not be accepted after the final submission deadline
• Abstracts should be checked for accuracy prior to submission
• The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission
• Abstracts will be published in the Program only if the author has registered for the International Egg Symposium
• Only registered delegates may present abstracts, therefore at least one author should register in full to attend the conference and present the poster or oral presentation
• Abstracts may be submitted by email to email@example.com
• Please state in your email whether your abstract is to be considered for a poster presentation or oral presentation
Posters will be assessed during the conference by the committee with prizes awarded on the final day.